Saturday, May 28, 2011

Of Waiting Rooms and Doctor's Appointments

This past week, I've spent countless hours in doctor waiting rooms, imaging service waiting rooms, and the hospital ER with my husband. The bad news is the doctors can't figure out what's wrong with my husband and it's landed him in the hospital. The good news is that I have increased stitching time. Since it was convenient, I picked up my LHN Seasonal Saltbox piece.

Since last Friday, I've finished the border, the grass, and most of the leaves. At this rate, I'll finish this block in a few days.

Here is the piece in its entirety. Sorry for the crummy pic, but my scanner and computer weren't communicating and my tech guy is out of commission at the moment. You get the general idea, though.



To keep me from getting too bogged down in all this stuff with Mark, I have this to lighten the load.



5 comments:

Mouse said...

hope they get him sorted out quick :)good side lots of stitching :)and lovely it is too .. how many more of these is there to do ??? and puss cats adorable :) love mouse xxxx

Deborah said...

Hope your husband starts to feel better soon. Love the WIP. I did one or two of these seperately. They look much nicer done together. Great kitties.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are having a bit more time to get in some stitching; however I am sorry Mark still isn't feeling good! Love the kitty pictures!

Robin

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Hope they find the causes soon, but enjoy the stitching time while you're able. Fine job! Precious kitties!

Mylene said...

Hope your DH feels better very soon. Loevly progress on your WIP's and cute pics of the kitties.