This past week, I've spent countless hours in doctor waiting rooms, imaging service waiting rooms, and the hospital ER with my husband. The bad news is the doctors can't figure out what's wrong with my husband and it's landed him in the hospital. The good news is that I have increased stitching time. Since it was convenient, I picked up my LHN Seasonal Saltbox piece.
Since last Friday, I've finished the border, the grass, and most of the leaves. At this rate, I'll finish this block in a few days.
Here is the piece in its entirety. Sorry for the crummy pic, but my scanner and computer weren't communicating and my tech guy is out of commission at the moment. You get the general idea, though.
To keep me from getting too bogged down in all this stuff with Mark, I have this to lighten the load.