But first, let's start with a finish! Yes, I said a finish!
Here are the first two seasonal saltboxes together. I'll be starting the next square on Saturday.
Caroline by Miss Crescent's Crowne has been my lunchtime stitching project since the beginning of June! Needless to say, I don't do much stitching at lunch or I'd be done by now, but it's been a fun stitch anyway.
Lastly, Evergreen by Blackbird Designs. Have I ever mentioned that I've never stitched a BBD without having to frog??? Well, it's true and the pattern continues with this one. I have to frog the entire left vine, leaves, and flowers on this thing because I'm missing one row of stitches!! I tried to figure out a way to work around it, but it'll throw off the entire design, so out it will come. :( Phooey! Phooey! Double dog phooey!
The Tumbleweed is adjusting well in his new home. He's still in the front bedroom, but today we put the screen door up, so he's got free roam of the room and he can see the girls and they can see him, but they can't touch each other (I hope!). He's enjoying his freedom, but spends most of his day napping under the bed. He loves to play in between naps. He's still a little unsure of the humans, but he'll come out when we talk to him, but any quick or unexpected move on our part sends him skittering away. We've decided that we'll have to continue to socialize him and just take it nice and easy with him. Some of that skittish behavior may go away or subside when he begins the integration process with our girlie cats.