Last night as I was finishing up my stitching for the evening on Emmanuel, I noticed a mistake in my stitching. Now, I want to know just who sent that frog back to me?!? I haven't decided whether or not to frog it or to just work around the mistake, yet. I'm going to put this away for the week and work on my exchange piece and then I'll turn my attention back to this monster.
Here's where I started last night for Saturday Night Stitch:
And here's where I finished:
You're not imagining things if you look at the wing in the upper right part. The bird is right side up, but I've been stitching it upside down (turn my fabric and my chart upside down). Everyone take cover, I've sent that little frog packing!!
Closing with some views from my flower and veggie beds today.
Blue Bedder Sage & Rudbeckia
Mr. Lumpy Pumpkin getting his color on.
Garlic getting its stalk and leaves.
A view of the lettuce bed (& weeds--mixed greens!)
Baby spinach plants