1. My progress on Plum Street Samplers' "Give". I'm stitching this in a fall palette with Belle Soie silks. I'm so loving this piece!
2. My first finish in the Seasonal Saltbox series from Little House Needleworks. Blessed are the Meek is stitched on 32 ct. Maritime White linen. I've already started the next one in the series!
3. Rock Rose seedlings I found when cleaning out my winter sowing jugs. I thought the seeds didn't make it, but I guess they just needed some really hot days and drought conditions! LOL After the first fall rains, these little things showed up.
4. Broccoli plants waiting to be put in the ground. Another "after-the-rain" pic. Seems like all we've had lately is rain.
5. The Chocolate Chocolate Chip Poundcake I baked for a co-worker's birthday. She turned 21, is away from home, and loves chocolate. It was awesome!!