Weekend Progress on Heart of America


I pulled out HOA again this past Saturday and Sunday. I'm slowly but surely progressing toward a finish!! I did go ahead and put my initials in the "Honor" block. I'm still not sure I like them! LOL I am so tired of that black stitching, though! I might have to go ahead and start on the words in that bottom banner just for a change of color. (I think that's why I don't do more monochromatic pieces. I am easily bored of the same color stitch after stitch.)

By the way, my piece really isn't crooked, it's just an optical illusion thanks to the scanner!

Comments

It's looking great, Steph! I know what you mean about those monochromatic pieces - not for me!
Anonymous said…
It looks great, Stef! It won't be long now! I'll stitch the black for you -- I don't mind stitchig monochromatic!

R