Blessed are the Meek Progress

This past week has been a booger! We've had people call in sick at work which makes everything more stressful and busy. I came home worn out every night with little desire or energy to do anything but veg out on the couch or in front of the computer. I did manage to get some stitching accomplished though. Here's my progress on Blessed are the Meek, one of the Seasonal Saltbox threadpacks from Little House Needleworks.


In other news, I'm a great aunt! (I've been a great aunt for 21 years, but now I'm a Great-Aunt!) I don't have pics to share, but I hope to have some soon. My niece gave birth to a little boy, Lucian Zane, on Friday morning. He's 20" long, weighs 7 lbs, 5 oz, and has pretty auburn hair like his momma. I'm thinking a trip to see the great nephew is in order, but I just have to figure out when that will happen.

Lastly, I'll leave you with the bats flying out in my garden.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Wonderful progress on Blessed are the Meek! Love your 'bat' flowers!

R