Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Words and Wordless Wednesday

I know it's Wordless Wednesday, but I have to share this with you. A very good friend of mine has launched her designing career and is set to release her inaugural design in the next few days. I'm so happy for her as this has been in the dreaming stages for many years. Without further ado, I am proud to introduce "Rare Treasures" from Tree of Life Samplings.


The design is stitched on 36 ct. Creme Brulee linen from R&R Reproductions using Needlepoint Incorporated Silks. To order a copy of the design, please email Jan at sales@onlyoneeweneedlework.com.

Now then, on to Wordless Wednesday!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the little bitty pumpkin! At least, I think it is a pumpkin! LOL

Great gardening pics, Stef!

Jan's design is awesome!

Robin