1. Pumpkin plants~They've really taken off after the rains last week.
2. Lemon Mint (aka Monarda or Horsemint) laying on top of my Autumn Joy sedum which is getting ready to bloom.
3. "Katie's Pink" Ruellia growing in the cement slab out my back door. This is the first time it's flowered in the 2 years it established itself there. Obviously a volunteer plant and very tenacious!
4. Ripening jalapeno, or it could just be sunburned.
5. Baby maters discovered in the fall tomato bed!!
Picture NOT featured on Wordless Wednesday, but I thought I'd tease you with it anyway...