Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Quaker Friendship Sampler Info


Several of you have emailed me and asked for info on the design. The official title of the design is "Quaker Style Friendship Sampler" by Sampler and Such. It is still listed on Hoffman's website, so any LNS or ONS that orders from Hoffman should be able to order it for you. I'm stitching mine on 32 ct. Mockingbird linen from R & R Reproductions with Crescent Colours fibers (cottons) in Bamboo, Blue Beadboard, Tufted Yellow, Secondhand Rose, Fleur de Lilac, Dandelion Stem, and Rod & Reel. There was a group of us on the Only One Ewe message board that started this together. Most of them have finished. Some did it in a monochromatic theme using various colors and fabrics. They were all gorgeous! If you have any problems ordering the chart, contact my friend Jan at Only One Ewe http://www.onlyoneeweneedlework.com/wst_page2.html .

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Thanks for posting the info Stephanie! I will definitely have to have that. I thought you might be stitching it in Vikki Clayton's HDF...I love them but for cottons, CC are my favorite. It really got me thinking about my WIP Bird Quaker and made me want to get it back out. It might have to join a rotation pretty soon...LOL

Suzanne