Sunday, March 16, 2008

Basking in the Sun



I love this design! I've wanted to stitch this design for quite some time, but it kept getting pushed to the back of my stitching to-do tote. I finally dug it out a couple of weeks ago and got it stitched. The design is by Brittercup Designs and it was a Charlotte Market exclusive kit in 2005. I decided to stitch it on 32 count Summer Sky linen from Silkweaver because the fabric was way too perfect for it. I used the Crescent Colours fibers included in the kit.

It's really an appropriate design for me since I've got 2 kitties who enjoy basking in the sun. A fun, fun stitch!

2 comments:

~Julie~ said...

Ooooh Stephanie! That kitty is too adorable for words! lol Your stitching is nice and even, very smooth, too! Is that a ladybug button under his tummy? SO precious!


~Julie~

Unknown said...

The kitty is so cute! Great stitching too!