Sunday, January 13, 2008

I've Been Stitching!

I've been learning to crochet, but I'm still stitching!! I'm devoting most of my stitching time to "City Stitcher*Country Stitcher" by Little House Needleworks. My goal is to have it finished by the SAL deadline of February 8th. We'll see if I make it.



Hosted on Fotki


See that house there on the right?? I had most of the broad side of it finished when I discovered that the white stripe going vertically was off by one square!! Usually I'm able to live with those little "personalizations", but this one was really bugging me, so I ripped it ALL out! I did save the roof, and most of the white accent, but all the solid color of the house itself came out! *Sniff* I'm back on track, though!!

This weekend, I'm hoping to finish up a sweet little Christmas ornie, so stay tuned for another post!

No comments: