Thursday, November 22, 2007

My Two Latest WIPs

First up is Little House Needleworks' City Stitcher, Country Stitcher. I'm stitching this as part of a SAL with some folks from one of the message boards I frequent. There's a bit boo-boo on the house, so when I go back to it, I'm going to start stitching on some other part of the design!! It's stiched on 32 ct. Toasted Almond linen using DMC & Crescent Colours fibers.



Hosted on Fotki


My other WIP is La-D-Da's A Bushel & A Peck. It's stitched on 32 ct. Vintage Autumn Fields using Crescent Colours' Belle Soie silks. They are absolutely wonderful to work with!!



Hosted on Fotki


I'm currently stitching on LHN's Wisdom Scripture pack. I'll post a pic of my progress soon.

TFL!!

1 comment:

paru's_circle said...

bushel & a peck's looking good! dont u just love La D da.. i have marion the labrarian (WIP) waiting for more grecian gold from 123