Monday, February 19, 2007

February's Ornament Finished

One of my goals each month is to stitch a Christmas ornament. In my ideal world, these would be finished into a beautiful work of art to show off my stitching and hung on my Christmas tree (or on someone else's tree if it's a gift) each year. However, most of my finished ornaments reside in a lovely plastic tote waiting to be finished into beautiful works of art.

This month, I stitched Little House Needlework's Pine Tree Hill from the November, 2006 JCS magazine. It's stitched entirely in Crescent Colours fibers on a piece of 28 ct. Toasted Almond linen. It was a fun stitch!! I especially love the red in this one!

Pine Tree Hill

I'm now stitching on a cute little piece for spring, which I hope to finish up and post a pic of in the next few days.

No comments: